Neem oil has been used for thousands of years for its wide range of applications and the same is originated from India. Neem has become a hot new trend in cosmetics and skincare and hair care products for its extraordinary skin nourishing and soothing properties. Being particularly rich in omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids makes this special oil particularly suited for soothing skin and hair care.
- 100 percent pure and natural - cold pressed neem oil
- Neem oil's unique underlying property is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids and vitamin e
- Neem oil has a very strong odour which is one of the indications of the purity of the product helps nourish and moisturize skin and hair
- Neem is renowned for its antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties
- Excellent for hair growth and head massage and prevents hair from lies
- You can use neem oil to refill with 90 percent coconut and 10 percent neem oil in your mosquito replant machine, this is the natural and healthy way to keep mosquitoes away
- Neem oil can become solid when cool or even at room temperature due to the high essential fatty acid levels of the product